Advice for parents
SO THAT YOUR CHILD CAN MAKE THE MOST OF HIS OR HER LESSON
- Equip him/her correctly: anorak, hat or cap, mittens, glasses, sun cream, handkerchiefs ..;
- Mark his clothes and skis;
- Avoid following the lessons and talking to your child during the lessons;
- Inform us of any health problems your child may have;
- Helmets are strongly recommended for children on the slopes;
- Leave it up to the instructors to decide whether or not to change classes.
Your child is on holiday and the aim is for them to have fun and want to come back.
So respect his rhythm and don't try to make him a champion before his time!